About 3 ½ miles length and 1000 yards at its widest, Agatti lies on a reef which makes a perfect ellipse. This club-shaped island is broad in the north and tapers from the middle ending in a narrow strip around 100 meters wide in the south. Here the reef gets exposed during low tide, and women and children hurry to hunt for cowries, which get a good market in the mainland. This is the hottest island of the archipelago but harbors the finest lagoon strategically fringing only on its western side. This translucent multicolored lagoon, exposing a bottom that is largely sandy, is just the right place for swimming and boat racing. Fishing offers good prospectus. Agatti now has a co-operative handloom center and a cod liver processing a small-scale industry. The airstrip of Lakshadweep is also situated here. This land is also open to tourists and has a small resort near the airstrip.
|15th Sept -30th Nov
15th Jan – 15th May 2010 -2011
|15TH May – 15thSept
|Standard a/c||Rs 30,600/-||18900/-|
The above rates are inclusive of :
- All meals (3 time buffet + morning & evening tea) for 02 pax.
- Transfers to and from the Agatti Airport.(walk able distance).
- Welcome Drink on arrival .
- Complimentary stay of 2 children below 5 years sharing parents room.
- Water sports kayaking.
All other watersports, sightseeing & scuba diving – can be taken by the guest on arrival at Agatti – can pay by credit card also.
Rs.200/ each for adult & Rs.100/ for child (between 12yrs -18yrs.) . ( new rule just implemented by the Lakshadweep Govt.).
Needs for all pax – to arrange this forward full name, age & place of birth of the guest.
Extra person/child tariff will not be commissionable.
Applicable Rates for Children / Extra Person :
- Children between 5 yrs. To 12yrs. sharing parents room – 50% of one Adult rate.
- Children above 12 yrs. sharing parents room – 70% of one Adult rate.
- Extra Person will be charged 70% of adult rate – per person .
- Rs.2000/ will extra per person as New Year supplementary.
Call Now at +91 95622 60067 For Detailed Enquiry